i’ll hold onto you until time changes and freezes, cluttering my irises and painting tears in the corners of my lashes with acid rain. watch the dark erode the lengths of time. watch the dark corrode the distance between us, until i am picturing your arms locked around my waist, your forehead with mine. molten, we disintegrate and stare at the stars pleading with the gods to paint us into their universe because i don’t believe we could ever live without one another.
tagged as: prose. thought ramble. for thomas. silly loni. creative writing.
- ebbingusually likes this
- itsnotpms-itsyou reblogged this from thegirlwithyellowhair
- geraldinesnell likes this
- coachman likes this
- eyezoffyre likes this
- writingforwords likes this
- exhalingcatalysts reblogged this from thegirlwithyellowhair and added:
- catacresis likes this
- thegirlwithyellowhair posted this